Future has announced the launch of 14 iPad apps as the next stage of a digital strategy aimed at positioning the company as a leader in multi-platform publishing.
Using content from across Future’s extensive rich archive and portfolio of in-depth special interest media, the Apps will be available from the App store before Christmas.
Mike Goldsmith is editor in chief of Future’s iPad and Tablet Editions.
The titles of the Apps are:
• The 50 Best Guitars To Play Before You Die (Guitarist)
• Best Landscape Photos (Digital Camera World)
• 101 Best Movies Of All Time (Total Film)
• 200 Best Rock Albums of the 70s (Classic Rock)
• Sportsbike Legends (Fast Bikes)
• Photographer of the Year (Digital Camera)
• 25 Guitarist Wallpapers (Guitarist)
• Make The Most of Your Mac (MacFormat)
• The Essential iPhone 4 Handbook (MacFormat)
• iPad: The Essential Handbook (MacFormat)
• Doctor Who – A Celebration (SFX)
• Digital Camera World/Zinio